Wednesday, July 29, 2015

update on the cutie pies

I'm long overdue in giving general update on the two mini people that wreak havoc and fill my heart with love and are also known as my sons. They keep growing, no one warned me about that they keep growing!!! It's unbelievable, one second they are little toddlers thinking about cars and Fireman Sam and the next day they are singing along to "See you again" by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth and my heart just swells with pride. J is almost five now, and is truly a big boy. He is still him though, following rules and reporting any incident, but also has become a master negotiator. Mr M is still filled with energy and courage and there is NO stopping him once he makes up his mind about anything. My daily prayers are about him staying safe (read: Please make sure M doesn't try to fly out of the window like Batman) about them finding their way in life. They are growing up so fast, their personalities are shining through so brightly.





I feel blessed that I can spend a lot of time with them every day, that I control my time, and my schedule. I don't mind waking up early in the morning to catch an hour or two of productive time on the laptop, if that means that I can be there when they get home from school in the early afternoon.
Life is good in Tanzania.


No comments:

Post a Comment