Monday, September 7, 2009

A weekend in Italy

I would love to be able to say that I went on a nice weekend trip with my new hubby, but unfortunately, that's not true. Instead I actually went with the board members and employees of Tampereen Voimistelijat. It was time for the yearly get together weekend, where we try to focus on the future and draw the big lines. Of course it's also our only chance to spend some time with each other socially so the nights went on quite long with the aid of nice food and good italian wines.



We were able to make some good plans for whatever issue was going on at the moment, and enjoy the beautiful sunshine in Italy, while Tampere is already gearing towards fall (too fast I might add). This weekend made me feel that I do still want to live abroad - do something completely different, and immediately I started to think what could that be.. We have (Tonny and I) been talking alot about going somewhere to do our masters degrees, it will be atleast a couple of years still to go, but it's fun to start planning about it.

Beautiful Pergamo...

Back to work and to coldness of Tampere, they actually announced on the radio today that tomorrow the fall will start... well I guess it's time to start waiting for Christmas! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment