Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day of lazyness

After being extremely busy for the past few weeks, I finally was able to have a day of nothingness, and at the same time filled with relaxing things. Unfortunately Tonny had to work so he was only able to join me for dinner.

I started today by waking up around 8 am.. not very late, but bare in mind that on a weekday I get up at 6.30 so definitely an improvement. Since the whole week I've felt dead tired at night I've missed all the fun tv programs that I normally love to watch. Luckily I had recorded all of them so the day started with watching all of them! Such a fun way of spending couple of hours.

After the laziness on the sofa, I was ready to get some fresh air. Today I opted for a nice walk to the shop, and actually added some excitement by picking up the things I needed to coock a special dinner for tonight. In the end my back bag probably weighted like 15 kg:s so the way back wasn't so nice.

The super coock in me took after another set of tv watching and I was able to make a nice dinner and even my first-ever cheese cake!!! I kicked butt, even though I'm saying it myself! I even added baking fresh bread on top of all, so I truly felt like a little house wife during the process. Dinner was ready the second Tonny walked in, so it was perfect.

After that dinner though I felt such a lazy-bone that decided to do some ab-exercises and I guess tomorrow I need to take myself for a real workout, to kill off all the cheese cake from my hips.

I hope I'll make it up the hill :P

P.S Right now Tonny is asleep - the poor thing is still going to work tonight. I feel so bad that I've done nothing productive today, and he worked the day and the night. I must do something extra nice for him tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment