Friday, September 18, 2009

Smile...

The weekend is here again, and I can't believe it! It seems that the days just rush by so fast that I don't even notice. Of course it's so nice that it is weekend; time to enjoy and relax, but it also makes me feel that life is going by so fast. One of my greatest fears is that I will wake up one day 55 years old and realize that life went by and I wasn't even paying attention.

Because of this, I'm trying to enjoy every moment to the fullest, and trying hard not to get stuck infront of the tv... This week I joined a new gym! So that's something atleast, because I've been planning it for so long now that I really started to bother me already. I'm lucky because If supports this quite alot and from the normal monthly fee of 55 euros I only have to pay 35! The schedule is so great there! I mostly enjoy classes that are dancing or something fun like that and they offer that possibility pretty much every day. Today I'll go and try the hugely advertized Zumba! I just can't wait...

I love going for my hikes or sometimes even for a run :P, but the long winter is coming and I felt like I need some variation to my routine to keep me motivated and hit the goal weight that I'm still working on...

Tonny has to work again, so it will be just me most of the time.. but I'll try to think of something to coock for my love, so it will feel like that I'm doing something towards this marriage as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment