Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Planning a trip

So as I mentioned in the Italy post, I really want to travel somewhere. And actually for a couple of years I've wanted to do a roadtrip around USA. The time should be perfect next summer, so I'm anxious to get started on the planning. The first thing is to check with friends around USA whether or not a visit would suite their schedule and start choosing the route. My dream is to fly to New York and drive "diagonally", all the way to Los Angeles. Only time will tell whether we will be able to fit it all into one trip, or should we just do "one side" first and go back for the "other side" some other time.

So far places to visit on my list are:
- Ann (a friend from Nicholls)
- New York - just in general
- Grand Canyon, would be awesome
- Ansku (you always miss your lil'sis)
- Las Vegas (I've always wanted to see the craziness there is)
- Los Angeles

I'm also hoping to grab some friends along for atleast some parts of the trip. To me the more the merrier (Tonny has really changed my point-of view in social situations)... At least Katja and Aki have expressed the interest, so there is still hope :D.

So for now, I'm just gathering ideas on what should we do on that trip, if anyone has any good ones, please let me know :D

1 comment:

  1. If you want to come and say hi to us in Arizona, you are more than welcome:)

    ReplyDelete