Saturday, October 4, 2014

My challenge: greet the sun 40 days in a row

I know I haven't been writing and there is a longer post coming soon about our life but today I am declaring my challenge. While Päivi was in Tanzania she was teaching yoga for us, and while the elements are not far from gymnastics it is a whole new world for me. My budget doesn't allowe me to participate in the muzungu priced yoga classes here in Dar so while she travelled I decided to challenge my self. They say it takes 30 days to learn a healthy habit - I am adding extra 10 just to be sure. Each morning I will do the sun salutations (5+5) for 40 days... And report/follow up here because I need somewhere to report..

Day 1: ugh. Howcome my muscles are soooo tight? I did it. Was fun. j: why are you putting your legs into a hole - seems like I invented a new yoga pose "the hole"

No comments:

Post a Comment