Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My not-so-little Angel

Hi Julius,

at age four you are one amazing little package. I know, I am your mom and I have to say this, but I truly feel like that. The still love music and sometimes even Fireman Sam, but Ninja Turtles and Ironman are starting to take over. While I am proud of you it makes me little sad. You are no longer a little baby.

You like to listen to music and dance, and you already have all the girls chasing you around the yard. You are very kind to your little brother but you are starting to get into big fights too. I love hearing you talk to him “ ax, katso LISKO" very clearly. And if he does something silly, I often hear you say “Äiti we need to teach Max..” One of your favourite things is when someone takes pictures of you. You make my day by bringing me some flowers from Bibi’s garden, I hope she doesn’t mind. Your Swahili is fluent now, and you are picking up English like a little machine. January you will be starting montessori school, I hope you will enjoy it. 

Stay as kind, loving and full of sunshine and you will make miracles happen! 








No comments:

Post a Comment