Monday, February 15, 2016

He's on wheels

Mr. J has always been e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y careful, so it didn't come as a surprise that he hadn't mastered the bike yet. Firstly in our old apartment there was very little space to bike, secondly he just wasn't interested. When we went to Finland he tried once (while I was supporting him) and even though I told him he is very close he blatantly said "no, I can't, I won't", and switched back to kick biking.

So we agreed we will practice when we get back to Tanzania. Few days after we arrived he wanted his bike. I gave it to him and told him I'll help once I get back from the shop. I was back within 15 minutes and he happily came to greet me saying he can BIKE! What? You, Mr. "I can't/I won't"? Awesome. He was ready. And he did.

This is from those first special days. We can now go for a bike/run and he can keep going for 10-15 minutes easily (after that mama needs a rest :P)

Awesome my little dude! Could not be more proud of you! Can't believe this is the same guy who learned to turn (read fall) around just yesterday...








No comments:

Post a Comment