Monday, February 1, 2016

Monday morning



Since we got back I have been struggling with getting back to my early morning routine. So week after week I've been moving the alarm to get up earlier and find "my time" again. Man, it has been difficult. I started with 7 am, then 6:30, 6 and now today finally 5:30. Half an hour to go and I'll be on track.


My eyes might disagree but I love this moment. My soul needs this moment.

I love that the house is quiet (for a minute) and I love how I can just do 'me' stuff for a minute. Check my favorite blogs for inspiration, have a quiet cup of something, listen to me. I also prefer to be ready when it is time to wake up the minions, otherwise I do feel like I'm playing catch up the whole morning.

Now if only I could manage to make smoothie ingredients ready the night before, I'd be in heaven :P.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment