Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Britney and a Baby

During the last weeks of wedding stress there were some fantastic moments of joy. Baby girl arrived to family Kauzeni and we were lucky enough to get the chance to visit the sweet thing just 12 hours after her birth.



I also was able to go with my soon-to-be-hubby to Britney Spear's concert. I know, not the normal fans of hers, but the truth is that growing up she was my number one idol, and I always have wanted to see her show.



It was an amazing spectacle, and a true Circus. Unfortunately so many of the new songs don't give her the chance to use her voice, since today's style is too much about computerized songs. But there was a moment when she sat down and sang Everytime, I felt that I truly was able to experience something that I always dreamt about. I wish God will bless her and keep her stable now that she has been able to get focused on her children and work again.



And now.. it's time for summer vacation, and more especially THE WEDDING is HERE!! (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment