Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hunting for Dreams

It started when J was born. He was too good of a baby and sleeping all day and all night long and leaving me with a lot of time to think. Think about my life, what do I want to do with it. I continued with my studies and 31 December before we left Finland I graduated with my Master's degree in Business. While it gave me great satisfaction to get my MBA I still don't feel fullfilled.

I look at Tonny and I am in awe (and if I am completely honest a little jealous). He is so determined and knows what he wants with life. At 31, I am still at a loss. So, I have decided to take this opportunity to take some time for finding me. It seems that living in Africa makes me more open for this. I guess it is the fact that I don't have so many responsibilities, or maybe it is the sun shine making my brain work better, but anyways now that I have the time and mental space for it I feel like I need to take advantage of this opportunity. We only have one life and I don't want to wake up at 90 and have a head full of regrets. 

I still don't have a clear picture, but I have started a wall of thoughts on things that I would want to include in my life. Whether or not they will be in my path, only time will tell, but just putting these on paper has given me great satisfaction and sense of ownership of my own life. My goal for the rest of this year is to look at these each and every day. Make changes if needed, add and erase. And by the 1 January make a rough plan for 2015 to start on a goal. 



What do you think? How do you see me? What do I do best and how could I share that with the world? And what are your dreams??


my favorite inspirational song

No comments:

Post a Comment