Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Love letter

Measure in Love

It has been five years to date that we vowed to be together for the rest of our lives in front of God and our friends and family. So much has happened since and yet it feels like yesterday. You have taken me on an adventure that is life. You have showed me that anything is possible if you just believe. Before you came to my life, I didn't even dream of anything, because I never knew it could be possible.

Thank you for our beautiful little children, thank you for loving me. Thank you for making me fall in love with you again each and every day. I'm so proud to be your wife and so excited about our new adventures. I know wherever we are we can create a beautiful home together.

I love you with my heart, mind, body and soul. You are the one for me.

A song to remember our beginning...


A song for now...


A song for forever...


I'm measuring my life in love, and I am richer than anyone else in the world...



Happy 5th wedding anniversary my love!!




No comments:

Post a Comment