Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Me, myself and my hair

It’s been a problem for a while now. My hair that is. After being pregnant (with 9 visits/ day to greet the toilet bowl) and nursing, then all that at once, and then nursing again, for about three years in a row it just gave up. Even after a year since I stopped breastfeeding Max it just has not recovered.

But I wanted it long. And it was. 



But not very happy. So I decided that I should do something, take a little off, and at the same time try the energy cut the Eco-hairdressers do. That should help I thought. Alas, no. It did not. What it did was leave me with three different cuts in one head. I had the short hair that is growing (yay) to replace all the lost ones during the pregnancy-nursing-process, a weird middle set that I have no idea why she cut it like that, and weird long neck hair. Needless to say, I will not try that again for a while. 

It’s been two months since that and it just hasn’t settled, and hasn’t stopped bothering me. At the same time my mom kept complain that my hair is falling of too much and does not look healthy at all. So I gave up and decided to take action.

The hair is off. I don’t know if I’m happy with this, but at least it is far far far healthier and ready to grow into a normal cut instead of the weird siamese triplet thing I had going on before.

After the hair dresser (maybe not so much my style…)



Turned outwards:



Small wave on one side:



What is going on with these wrinkles??? Seriously I look worse than the fifty-year-olds at the office..



It’s done. No idea how will I look like tomorrow morning, but at least I can soon escape to Tanzania - no one will know me there :P


3 comments:

  1. Vaadin kuvaa huomisaamulta! :)

    Ihana Maiju! Lueskelin tekstisi tuossa jo päivällä puhelimellani täällä Afrikan auringon alla (eli oli aika kirkasta ja näkyvyys vähän huono) ja jostakin syystä näin sinussa paljon itseäni. :D

    Mun mielestä sulla on kiva UUSI tukka ja kauniille näytät!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sinut on haastettu. Ei ole pakko. Tällaista hömppää välillä.
    http://www.lottaghanassa.blogspot.com/2013/11/haaste-11.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vihdoin sain vastattua... Johan oli pohdittavaa...

      Delete