Friday, March 20, 2015

SMILE



I’m feeling down today. Is it the Finnish gene in me that activates when the weather gets dark and rainy? Or is it just being over exhausted from this weeks busy work schedule? All I know is that I don't want to do anything but listen to Robert Downey Jr. CD (my official theme cd when feeling grumpy since 2004). The only thing pushing me today is finishing the day with the adult gymnastics class - I get energy from my little group of adults, sometimes it feels like a little therapy session to complain about what is happening here - other times it's just nice to be around people who love a hard workout as much as I do.

But I am grateful weekend is coming and it will give me a chance to reload and recuperate. I love weekends. Saturday mornings are still busy for me with my gymnastics classes but when it hits 13:30 I get to go home and switch off for the rest of the weekend. Eat good food, do the same puzzles with my kids at least a hundred times, and read books. Sunday mornings are lazy: we all cuddle up in the bed and eat pancakes for breakfast. What could be better than that?

It's dark and rainy in Dar. Feels like September in Finland. At least it's not cold by my standards (+25) - I'm not that much of a Tanzanian. Yet. :) And hey I get to end up my night we these little darlings... There's a silver lining to everything 😘😘😘



No comments:

Post a Comment