Saturday, March 15, 2014

Struggles and Solutions.

Not just cotton candy. Though times too.

Some mornings are such that if there is something that can go wrong, everything will.

2am. M wakes crying. Or I don't actually know if he is awake. He is crying though. And it does not stop. For 2 hours.

6am. Somebody is screaming. It must be something serious but no. Just the matriarch of the family having a go at the house girl. I can not handle it, but it is not my place to go state my opinion. I try to bury my head in the pillow and ignore it.
 
8:30am. Breakfast table. I am told that I don't love my child because I didn't rush him to the hospital for having a cough and staggering 37 degrees of fewer. Apparently it is not our decision anymore when he needs doctor to check him up.

9am. I'm standing outside waiting for the sales crew. I'm told that I look tired. (Really??). I reply saying yes I am, it is a bit too much to handle other people making my decisions after I have been making them for a long time. With no sleep.  I am told that maybe I should go back to Finland.

9.15am. I am ready to pack my bag and leave. Not the country but this house. Tonny to the rescue.

9.16am searching internet for apartments and dalalis (real estate agents, kind of..)

This was a week ago, and while the steam settled and there is peace at plot no. 125, the resolution of finding a house of our own has stuck. Many apartment checks later, I think we have found the right one that meets the criteria of price, safety, traffic jams, proximity etc. Now, I'm crossing all the parts of my body and waiting to see if we actually get it.

Peace and love, sunshine and all the good stuff.


2 comments:

  1. Maiju oot super!!!! Älä unohda sitä! Etkä oo huono äiti, kun et vie lasta yskän takia lääkäriin <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Lotte... Niinhän se järki sanoo ;)

      Delete