Saturday, March 29, 2014

My little medic

Today Julius wanted to play doctor for the first time in his life. I was to be a patient and he would tend to my wounds accordingly. Clearly the poor boy knew what he is doing. So many wound treatments under the belt. But maybe a future profession?? The care and precision he was showing implies there is a talent... Or maybe that's just proud mama talking.. I missed the first part of cleaning the wound...


Putting medicine lotion


Remembered that at the hospital they use a stick to apply it to wounds.



Cutting some "gauze" as you can see at this point I already had two wounds all wrapped up.

 Finalizing.

At this point M grabbed the iPad and I missed the final shot. It was so sweet though. He is becoming such a big boy. And what attention to detail!!!




2 comments: