Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beautiful Babies...

Before they grow up too much I wanted to put them on my blog.

Baby Julianna, the newest member of our family. Even though she's not our blood realtive, she has been taken in as she was.. And how could we not when she gives us this cute face to adore.


And our handsome boy Daniel. He's growing up too fast, three years old already. So now he's not so much of a baby anymore, but already telling stories, singin and dancing all the time. Ahh.. how nice is a child's life..

I think we need to get some more babies to the mix. You would think that since there is four of us (my sisters and brother) we would have atleast been able to get to the same number and add some craziness to the mix. Well, we all just have to work on that I guess ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment