Thursday, December 5, 2013

It's done.

Before I ran out the door and into the bus that would take me to the airport I finally submitted my thesis for evaluation. Now I only need to present it and get my grade. I love doing presentations, so this part is the easy part. Oh wow, I might actually get my masters degree!!!

At the moment I'm freezing in Brazil and Tonny is staying with the boys. We ended up having like 22 hours together on the same continent. Luckily in less than a months time, we will all be together in Dar es Salaam. I have seen some crazy gymnastics over here. In some cases I am struggling to find any deductions. (Little bit different to the normal judging in Finland.) Brazilians and Russians are fighting hard for the medals. With England and France not far behind. The Finnish girls did good also. Almost everyone stuck their routines, and even though the competition is tough, we have two reserve spots for the finals. Yay! Go Finland. Gymnastics will be one thing that I will miss while staying in Tanzania, I have to check if there are any good competitions on that continent that I could go and judge. 


I miss my boys terribly, the way Max takes my hand when something is making him nervous, and the way whenever there is something good going, on Julius' face lights up like nothing else. Three nights to go and I'm a full time mom and a wife. 



No comments:

Post a Comment