Monday, December 9, 2013

What to Do?

House wife stories..

I arrived home after traveling for 30 hours to a house of chaos. Tonny was sick during his single-parent week.. Not an easy deal at all. But needless to say, when that happens you just go to survival mode of feeding, dressing and loving the kids. Laundry, no. Cleaning, no. Staying alive, yes. So, I was greeted with a mess and then some. But also with kids that were happy and loving and full of energy, and with no trace of missing mama for a week. Peace of mind since I had been feeling guilty about being away for so long. Thank you my love for keeping them safe. <3 font="">

Lists, lists, lists. The house is full of lists. We are moving with luggage only just after Christmas. What to take with, what to buy still: medicines, laundry soaps, lotions, toys.. Visa applications, canceling internet etc etc.. The amount of things to do is endless... I will breathe when I arrive with the boys safely to tz. Argh! 

Sunday consisted of shopping rolls of paper and some boxes (kids stuff in tz, I'm obsessed about giving them the best room possible, shallow I know, but for a control freak, it's something I can focus my energy on) and it was lunch time at meatball world (also known as ikea). Since after months of waiting my order for extra hands is yet to arrive I told the guys to sit at the table while I went to queue for the food. J is three, M is not even two. And they DID. And ate their food, went to wash their hands and took their plates away and all this WITHOUT asking. I was wondering if someone switched my kids with robots when I was hunting for the food. PRIDE. (But soon forgotten since five minutes later they were running the empty hallways pretending to be airplanes. ) For a second there I thought I have done something right ;)

Today was the first day of being a stay-at-home mom vol. 2. Did we have a lazy morning and just enjoyed, yes, but for two minutes and then I had to clean the car and run around like crazy person until seven o'clock tonight. Maybe tomorrow will be different, maybe next week... Maybe when we have finally settled in DSM.

Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment