Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The wedding is approaching...

It's crazy how fast time goes by. I remember two years ago when we got engaged it seemed that we will never make it this moment (I was desperate for it to come), and now it's here. I got my dress, Tonny has his suite, and the rings are being made at this very moment. And we even got all the paper work done!!! I couldn't believe last friday when we went to the SEURAKUNTATALO to give all the papers and sign everything and the nice lady said that everything is in order, so you can pick up your permit next friday. I could've hugged her right there and then!! The rest of the weekend I was all smiles. :D

On another note, Tonny is finally graduating on 12th of June and luckily we have managed to invite people to celebrate it (and our new home) with us. Let's just hope that the Finnish summer doesn't let us down, so we will be able to enjoy it to the fullest. Before that I have to survive my friends bachelorette party, which seems to be almost too much of fun...

I wonder if I'll get one... My organizing team has not even hinted about it... :D

Lots of love and sunshine for all...

1 comment:

  1. Im just thinkin how is it going to be when we get to Tanzania. Will they bring cheza ngoma at the airport? hahaahahha.

    I think that whole week will be a celebration...tribal stuff

    ReplyDelete