Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wishing, hoping, dreaming...

If you haven't checked you calendar the wedding is running towards us at a very rapid pace. So many things are still not taken care of and some things I am sure we have completely forgotten. My main concern is the things that I have ordered from USA. I don't know if the package will make it, put I'm so hoping for it. Luckily it does not have anything super important and nothing that we couldn't have the wedding without but the contents would add that final touch to it... Well there is still time, so I am not giving up on it.



On top of this we still have to work like crazy people, host guests every night, and while that in a normal situation it would be a nice change to the daily rythm, at this moment I am struggling. Less than two weeks to go to the finnish ceremony and then we are off to Tanzania (at least we have managed to get our tickets..) the problem is we have no idea what kind of a situation awaits us there....

Give me strength...

No comments:

Post a Comment