Monday, October 12, 2009

Wonderful Sunday + Tonny at the GYM

I'll be the first to admit that when it comes to my days off I'm crazy lazy. It's been like that since I was a kid - but maybe school 5 days a week, gymnastics 24 hours a week, plus music stuff couple of hours just meant that when I got the chance I would rather not do anything.

This fall though is the first time probably for 24 years that I actually can do stuff on my days or even nights off, because now there are more than ever. I only go to coach two times a week and even then just for 1,5 - 2 hours. So, that's why planning to join a gym a month ago about I finally did it. I've been quite good about it as well - I go 2-4 times a week - depending on my other schedule. But even so I have noticed that I have time remaining after that. Working out for an hour + shower and change - it doesn't even total to 2 hours (unless I feel lazy and stay in the sauna a bit longer than might be necessary). It is so nice to notice that I still have time to do what ever I want. I still suck quite alot in actually doing something but at least because I rest the nights during the week, at least a couple, then during weekend I don't feel exhausted.

Yesterday Tonny had his first experience of BodyPump! I loved the fact that he goes for it so full of energy and good spirit, while I would just feel completely scared, with the rest of the group. He did great, and I couldn't help but be very happy this morning when he was complaining that his muscles are hurrrrrrrrrrrrting - means that he really did get something out of it!

Anyways back to the original story. After the gym we were lucky enough to get Lotte to come over to our place. Just to hang. We ended up cooking a nice african meal, and I even got some katchumbari (no idea how to write - but I know how to say it = I can get it, and that's enough :D). And then just lazied on the sofa (we all went to the same bodypump) while watching the City marathon. Clueless enough for it to leave me feeling super rested and ready for the new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment