Friday, October 30, 2009

My love "the artist"

If you know Tonny, you know he's always up for anything. This time "anything" meaning supporting his friend and recording a song with him. OCG, or John, as I like to call him (I'm not cool enough to call him OCG like the boys) is a serious artist and recorded already way back in Tanzania. Now his back with his new song Rafiki and it's featuring Tonny Love. The last chapter in this story is that the music video that was recorded just before our wedding is OUT!!!

Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVPbHqy5rAY

What can I say?? Just so proud!

Time for a change has come in my life as well. Today is the last day that I work as an assistant and starting on monday I will officially be a "sales manager". Getting nervous... I'll keep you updated on how the first day goes.

First tough I have a nice weekend ahead of me. Today I get to jump on a train and ride it all the way to Espoo to see Katja and Aki. And OF COURSE Julianna. That baby girl has caught my heart. I'm so exited!!! I've even mostly forgotten that the reason for me to go to Espoo is the National Championships where I'll be judging... but who can think of something like gymnastics when there's a a little cutie waiting for me???

No comments:

Post a Comment