Monday, October 5, 2009

Muscle pain

It's been a while since I've posted anything... It seems that my life has become deadly busy again - booking both weeks and weekends. I am looking forward for next weekend, since the schedule is completely empty, at least for now. :D

As I told you few weeks back I've joined a gym. And to be completely honest I could not be more proud of myself! I've actually started to look forward to the daily dose of exercisining as long as I don't have anything else planned.

Yesterday I decided that I can not spend the whole day cleaning the house and watching tv - so when Tonny went to work I took the opportunity to get a ride to the center and went to Les Mills Body Pump class. The class was so nice and the teacher really made me push myself even further. And of course, I can totally feel it right now! And I LOVE IT!!! Maybe it's my crazy background as a gymnast but I really really love the pain in my muscles. It makes me feel that I really did something rather than just enjoying the class. Double-benefit! I can't wait for next sunday, when I get to go with Tonny. I hope he's gonna enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment