Monday, May 31, 2010

27+5

For those who don't speak "pregnancy" it means 27 weeks and five days. Wednesday always marking the "full-week", and making the duedate yet another week closer. This weekend a panic started to set in. I have not been super active in buying things for the baby. Apart from one onesie that I bought in the beginning (mostly for Tonny since it says I love Daddy) and two bottles for future situations, and of course the biggest purchase baby-trolley, I haven't bought anything else. I know there is still time, but I just feel like its running out. And fast.

So today I am heading to Ikea, for some shelves as well as a lookout for some other things that I still want to buy, to get everything started. I still have a list of "house-things" that I want to do before the "baby-things" that it seems impossible that I'll ever finish. Luckily I am feeling better now, nausea is only slight, and some days even completely non-existent. I've even been able to go for a 5K walk for a couple of days in a row.. My goal is to have everything bought by the time I start my maternity leave, so whithin the next 7 weeks I have to work hard... I plan on doing absolutely NOTHING once it starts :D

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment