Friday, May 7, 2010

My Love the Party Planner


The past few months Tonny has been finding new ways to express his creativity and social abilities. Not a partyer himself, he enjoys organizing them. During this spring he has organized two black and white parties, a reggae jam, as well as an benefit concert for the people in Haiti. (We're talking some serious performers etc.) Every time the quality gets better and better and people have a good time. I am so proud of him, while unfortunately I've had to stay home the last two parties, because of severe nausea and other pregnancy issues.

The boys posing at the red carpet

Thruthfully, it really makes no difference whether I'm home or at the party, I might be in bed attempting to sleep, but can only relax when my love is back home safely and has shared the exciting events of the evening. It is just amazing how Tonny has the energy to do all this on top of his every day responsibilities. I guess when you are reaching for your dreams energy just keeps flowing...



No comments:

Post a Comment