Thursday, July 23, 2015

When life gets too busy to write about

I thought my summer was going to be slow. Kids started their holidays in June and I had some camps scheduled for some mornings, but otherwise it was supposed to be just some easy days enjoyed with my guys. Now it's end of July and I haven't even taken a week off. The gymnastics camps were such a success that I added some for July. Now next week is the last week and I plan on taking three weeks off when the gymnastics season starts up again. I am very grateful that my groups are growing and more and more kids (and some adults) are finding an active lifestyle - which is not maybe the normal lifestyle in Tanzania. There is a feel of change in Tanzania and it's nice to be part of it.



I'm loving this new path I am on, and I am feeling that all the pieces of my "life puzzle" are falling in place. I'm feeling healthier than I have in years, kids are growing (too fast in my opinion) our businesses are growing slowly and surely and finally I feel like I know what I want to do in my life. I have found my minimalist life style, balance in life and first time in years I have a sense of direction in my life. And that's a feeling that makes me giddy and excited like a little girl again.

No comments:

Post a Comment