Thursday, March 17, 2016

Max’s bday

“My sweet sweet little darling. I can’t believe that your fourth bday came and went. Maybe that’s the reason I kept delaying your party. Four is too much, you’re not my little baby anymore. 
You are full of fire and sun. You love helping with chores and anything that I ask you to do. But boy if you get bored the drama starts. Love you to bits my little man...”

Party at school. Mr. Max was so sweet and shy with all the attention. Luckily big brother was there to help out...



Time for the party... He got a massive Batman cake and all the music in the world to shake his booty to.. Kids were dripping with sweat at the end of the evening. We also had some glow sticks for them -  that was a huge success. Made me remember boat trips to Sweden as a kid..






No comments:

Post a Comment