Monday, December 14, 2009

Show Must Go On

So earlier this fall I realized that it's impossible for me to go on like I used to. Work was bringing new challenges to me and while I absolutely love gymnastics, going to coach every day after work just didn't motivate me anymore. So I reduced, ALOT. For the past few months I've been coaching only twice a week, and the group I work with is just so amazing.


They're all aged between 4 to 6 years old, and there is 13 girls all at once. Suffice to say, not a super easy task to be teaching them gymnastics, but it has offered a great diversion from everything else. For one hour a week there is nothing else on my mind than just the girls.

Yesterday was the season ending Christmas show for the whole club. And we were to perform as well. It would be the first time that we put on a show, and needless to say I had some trouble coming up with a routine since I feel that the biggest thing we learned this season was how to stand in a queue. :D




So, it wasn't perfect, (most of the time at least one of the kids was not doing what they were supposed to) but it was so sweet, and I did not stop smiling the whole way through... AND they looked so so cute with their Santa hats as sparkly clothes (this was not mandatory, but for some reason it was the hit of the day :D).

Can't wait for next year when I get to start working with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment