Monday, June 17, 2013

Spending time around the house

Cousins. A lot of time spent in Dar revolves around cousins Abraham 5 and Collin who is just a week younger than Julius. And just enjoying life. Here's some moments from the first weeks..

The first day it was Lorax before bed time...



Pretty much the next day, we went to get the buys hairs cut. The curls just made then sweat... Here's Julius loving his new look:


Hanging around with Chichi. The other kids had not been treating the cat well so it took some time and a lot of TLC but she trusts us now :)


Drawing and crafts have never been my specialty. But with minimum house work to do I find my self behaving like a supermom. Maybe having housekeeper around would not be such a bad thing, I have a lot more energy to get creative with the kids. Play dough time... (Next batch I want to make organically from scratch - just have to track down all the ingredients.. This is Africa you know)



I wanna dance, and love and dance again... And again and again...



Master J made a worm. ;) Pretty spectacular I'd say.



 Mama get's some laaaav...


Busy little boy, has spotted another thing to go after... See the determination in his eyes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment