Monday, October 14, 2013

Older and wiser??

I'm 31, thirty one, today. When did this happen? I feel like I went to sleep at 27 and woke up 4 years later. This is another reason to keep up with the blogging. At least this way I can look back one day and see that oh, yes that's what happened. I get it now, this is why these years are called the rush hours years.

I don't feel old, and I don't think 31 is that old either. Growing up though it felt like when you're thirty you should be "done" with life. And on paper my life might seem like that I'm there: a house, husband, two kids and job but still I feel like screaming I don't even know what I WANT to do when I grow up, so how can I be thirty already???? Does anyone else feel lost at this age or did you find what you love to do?? 

I really don't mind being thirty-one, isn't the new hot thing to be fourty, so I still have 9 years to that, but the expectations that come with being a grown-up suck. Shouldn't life be a discovery that continues throughout your whole life? I still want to learn and experience and do different things... So happy birthday to me, another year has passed by while I was busy living life :) I think next year I will be many experiences richer, who knows maybe I will finally come up with what I want to do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment