Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Date Night

I how I wish I had the luxury of going on a date with my lovely hubby but he is still far far away and I have to wait for that until after Christmas. So, the next oldest Missokia "took" me out :). This is what he does 95% of the time:



So when he got tickets to go and see Pikkukakkonen concert for his birthday he was overjoyed. The concert was yesterday night at Tampere-talo. We have been to some Fröbelin palikat concerts but they are always at some school gym, so this was the first time going to a proper concert hall. Jaana and her little cutie Hugo joined us too. It was filmed by Yle also, but I really hope the camera didn't catch us since I was rocking the tired mama look a bit too much. It was nice to be just the two of us, and while we missed little Max, it gave me a glimpse of how life would have been with only Julius around. Whether it is a good thing or not (I say yes, but that's just me) he has had to become more independent and more self-sufficient than if I could only focus on him. I noticed that I was serving him far more, than I normally do, because it's just impossible since my attention is divided between the two. Julius is older, so most of the time it is Max who gets help for example in getting dressed while J takes care of himself. I wouldn't change it though even if I had the option to go back. They love each other so much, and I can just imagine the teenage years when Max will be getting in trouble and J will be the to back him up - and vice versa.

But thanks for the night out my little dude :) 


at the concert hall... What on earth happened to my hair????


J man









No comments:

Post a Comment